Yes, I’m talking about Kindle Scout again! If you’ve missed my previous appeals for help in winning a publishing contract through this program and would like to know what the heck I’m talking about, read this.
My campaign for High Tea & Flip Flops is nearing the end—only four more days to go. So far, my book has been on the Hot List more days than not, but I need your help to keep it on the list for the big finish.
Reasons why you should nominate High Tea & Flip Flops:
- You love romantic comedy.
- You love getting a free book, which you will if Kindle Scout publishes it.
- You know I try always to support my fellow authors.
- You’ve learned something from my blog.
- You admire my perseverance in trying to get my writing out to the public.
Reasons why you should not nominate High Tea & Flip Flops:
- You think I’m a terrible writer.
But wait, you say, what if I don’t like reading romantic comedy? So what? Even if it’s not a book you’d like to read, but you think it’s worthy of being published, nominate it. If it shows up on your Kindle, give it to a friend or family member who will enjoy reading it.
So, if you haven’t nominated High Tea & Flip Flops, may I ask why?
If you have already nominated my book, I thank you from the bottom of my heart. And may I suggest you tell a friend to nominate it too? Here’s the link to my campaign page: https://kindlescout.amazon.com/p/3QR8C2LJAU1XU